Trash & Recycling
Regular Household Trash Collection
- Collection is weekly on Fridays.
- Household trash must be at curb by 7:00 a.m. on day of pick-up, but not before 12:00 noon the day before collection.
- The trash receptacle shall be of watertight metal or plastic and of not more than 30 gallons capacity. It shall be equipped with a tightfitting metal or plastic cover.
- The receptacle shall not weigh more than 50 pounds.
- Not more than five (5) receptacles shall be set out for collection per week at any one address
- Collection is on every other Friday, including the 5th Friday of the month, based on where you live. Click here to view a map of the collection areas.
- Recyclables must be placed in a container or garbage bag that is clearly marked "RECYCLING." If you have multiple bags or containers, please mark each of them.
- Recycling bins may be purchased at the Town Office for $6.95 per bin.
- Cardboard boxes must be flattened.
- Styrofoam may not be included in recyclables.
- All recycling can be placed in the same container without being seperated.
- Recycling must be at curb by 7:00 a.m. on day of pick-up, but not before 12:00 noon the day before collection.
Large Item Collection
The Town of Strasburg holds a Spring Clean-up Week annually. The date for this will be posted, along with items that will be accepted for collection.