Current Water Restrictions
No water restriction are in place. However, if you desire to conserve water, some conservation steps have been provided for your convenience. Source water stream flows will be monitored daily and updates given accordingly.
Below are tips to help conserve water:
- Do not water shrubbery, trees, lawns or other vegitation more than one year old
- Do not wash cars, trucks or other vehicles, except when using a bucket or other container not exceeding three gallons capacity or at an automatic car wash
- Do not wash or flush streets, driveways, building exteriors or other outdoor surfaces
- Do not operate an ornamental fountain or other similiar fixtures
- Do not fill or add water to swimming or wading pools
- Only serve drinking water in restaurants on request
- For additional tips, click here
To see current drought conditions, go here.